Goodreads.com is not another social network. It is probably the preeminent network for readers and authors, engaging both to participate in some very creative ways. I’ve come up with 6 simple ways to market your books.
- Complete an author profile and sign up to become a Goodreads author.
- Document your quotes as an author and from your books – nonfiction and fiction.
- Register your blog to your profile.
- Post your events, including those that are online.
- Review the books on your bookshelf, and give other authors love.
- Make sure your book or books are on your shelves.
Wasn’t that simple enough? Thought so. If you have other ideas for using Goodreads.com, please share in the comment section. Thank you!