Fall will be here soon enough and there are some things you can do now to enhance your brand as a writer and author. If you do these things now, you will be a step ahead of the game as the end-of-year approaches.
- Make an appointment for new headshots and portraits. This is a great time because wedding season is over and photographers could use the work.
- Spruce up your social media presence with fall-themed cover images for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and wherever else you are profiled.
- Tighten up and update your social media profile biographies. You’ve accomplished more by now, so sell it.
- If you have books and other product to sell for the holidays, then pay for an editing spruce up and even add more material for new editions to be sold in time for Black Friday and Cyber Monday. You can even update the book covers.
- Buy a really good journal to write down your dreams and plans to expand in the New Year. Don’t wait. Write the vision now.
These are easy enough, but they are important to branding and marketing.
Do you have any ideas to share, if so, please share in the comment section below.