Very shortly, you will be too busy to tend to your social media to market your books or your business. Here are some really quick hacks (shortcuts) to save some time while keeping your marketing machine flowing during one of the busiest times of the year.
- Prepare for Black Friday and Cyber Monday by creating those tweets and Facebook updates now, and scheduling them using a tool like Hootsuite or Later Bro or Buffer.
- Use the same tools to schedule updates, tweets for holiday greetings. Here are four: Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas, and New Year’s Eve (Day).
- Use Goodreads quotes to copy and paste, then schedule for the entire month of December. You can find 30 great ones or use your own quotes.
- Are you a blogger? Schedule and recycle your archived blog posts for repeat postings on Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin.
- If you’re a music lover, then go over to your Youtube channel and grab some of your favorite songs to schedule for the month of December. Schedule a song a day or maybe twice a day.
- Share content from bloggers you love and schedule accordingly.
- Remember the Shameless Promotion Challenge? Well, if you participated, then re-post and schedule those shameless promotions.
- Use some of these positive sites for their content to schedule during the holiday season.
Lastly, post a note of good cheer or bible verse in the evening that embodies the spirit of the season for those going through a tough time. Please share your ideas and hacks in the comment section. I know you have some great ones too.