We all looked up and it was October. Where did the time go? Where it always goes… It just moves right along with or without us. Time generally drags us right along with it, and if we are not careful, it will drag us to a place of unfinished business. What’s on your to-finish list?
Here are ways to take inventory of your unfinished business:
- Put you on your calendar. Make time to go sit somewhere in solitude until you write a list of things you’d like to accomplish before January 1, 2018.
- Put you on your calendar. Sit down or stand up or move to work towards completing your project or projects five minutes a day until December 31, 2017.
- Put you on your calendar. Plan at least two activities that are about you and your unfinished business. Do you need to go to your city’s business center to apply for a license? Do you need to visit a library to schedule a book chat? Do it. Do at least two things that move you forward.
- Put you on your calendar. Use Pinterest or a piece of tag board and create a vision board for that unfinished business. It doesn’t have to be involved and overly detailed. It just has to be enough for your focus to be sharpened to finish 2017 well.
- Put you on your calendar. Make a date with at least two friends who are also struggling with unfinished business, and plot how you can help one another meet your goals.
The key to finishing 2017 well: Put you on your calendar.