Summertime engagement with followers can be sketchy. People have their summer activities involving families, work, and fun. You can still engage them with these observances.
- National Black Music Month (share music, ask followers to share their music, post lyrics in graphics and memes)
- National Soul Food Month (everyone has a favorite dish and most black women who cook have a brag dish)
- Juneteenth (June 19) is the celebration of the last round of emancipation of the enslaved in Texas but is celebrated nationwide
- Alzheimer’s Education and Awareness Month
- Rebuild Your Life Month (talk to your followers about their hopes and dreams and second acts, share yours)
- National Ice Cream Month
- National Minority Mental Health Month
- Cell Phone Courtesy Month
- National Black Family Month
- National Child-Centered Divorce Month
These topics are engaging and timely. You can schedule Facebook events to round up your followers for scheduled discussions. Whatever you choose to do, have fun.