Most of us use Instagram for various reasons but there are a few things to know about using Instagram’s Business features. This is important if you’re trying to market a book or product or yourself as a speaker or expert.
- Instagram for Business can only be activated when it is linked to a Facebook business page or page (not be confused with your personal profile).
- Instagram for Business enables you to create ads, pay for Instagram promotions, and sell from Instagram.
- The best ways to grow an organic Instagram following is to use hashtags and to post at least once a day. Save time posting by using a scheduling tool like Hootsuite.
- Read your Insights regularly to see what times of day people are reading your content, which days, and their age demographics.
- Run contests and now you can use Instagram Stories to poll your followers.
Instagram for Business is an amazing tool. Even if you are building a business, this is a great way to begin marketing it or you before a launch. How do you use Instagram for Business? Share in the comments.