As we enter approach the end of spring (where did it go?) and enter into summer, there are few things we can do to engage our social media followers, and even challenge them. Why not pay it forward? Here are a few ideas:
- Create a meme or graphic that challenges them to stop what they’re doing and take 5 minutes to do something for themselves (take a walk, eat something healthy, turn off their phones).
- Create a meme or graphic that challenges them to take 5 minutes to reach out to someone who is going through a tough time. Encourage them to send a message or email or text. Simply tell someone that they are thought of and remembered.
- Create a meme or graphic challenging followers to give $5 during the week to a charity or to someone who could use the extra money.
- Create a meme or graphic challenging your followers to take $5 to do something nice for them and challenge them not to spend it on bills or necessities.
- Create a meme or graphic challenging followers to tag a friend they want to recognize as kind and wonderful.
These are easy to do and truth is most people feel good to know they are thought of and when they give. Pay it forward. Just because.