These are standard questions that could be good to ask yourself or your social media followers for a number of reasons. The main reason is to jog the memory and tap into possible muses for your writing. Another is to simply start conversations. People like it when you ask them things about them too.
- What is your favorite childhood memory of autumn?
- What is your favorite thing to eat during the fall months?
- Do you change your home’s décor for autumn?
- What is your favorite fall holiday?
- How do you feel when you see the leaves changing colors?
- Do you go to bed earlier in the fall?
- Is nesting on your mind as you approach fall?
- What is your favorite thing to wear during fall months?
- Do you have a favorite fall activity?
- What scent most reminds you of fall?
These are simple enough to answer. The real question is what will you do with your answers? Will you write them in a journal? Will they help with character development? Let us know in a comment.