If you’re looking for ways to up your writing game this year, then there is a solution to a lack of time to do so. Here are five 6-minute or less/more writing lessons found online. Each only takes that long to read, and you can cut to the chase faster thanks to highlighting and comments.
- 11 Phrases to Eliminate from Your Writing
- The Two Minutes It Takes To Read This Will Improve Your Writing Forever
- George Orwell’s Six Rules for Great Writing
- Want to be a Great Writer? Then Don’t Focus on Writing. (Do This Instead)
- ‘Close’ Proximity, ‘End’ Result, and More Redundant Words to Delete From Your Writing
All of these fantastic articles can be found on the platform Medium. Use their search engine to find even more. The reads are sometimes short reads and the occasional long-read article will appear. These are articles you can read on the subway or train or bus on your way to work or while you’re waiting for an appointment.
If you have read the linked articles above, which one did you find most useful? Tell us in a comment.