Spring 2020 begins on March 19, and you don’t have to wait to prepare for a new season and new beginning. Here are eight things you can do that are simple enough, but all are aimed at inspiring you and waking up those creative juices.
- Create a Spotify or streaming service playlist that is filled with upbeat music to keep you focused on better weather and the hope of a new beginning. You can also create one that helps stir those creative juices to write, paint or do whatever moves you.
- Go into your drawers and start removing items to throw away and replace, give away and replace, and to keep. There is something about purging that helps the brain function better.
- Go online to Eventbrite and seek out some free events and put them on your calendar as a date alone or with your best buddies.
- Plan a get together like brunch or lunch with your friends.
- Explore vacation possibilities. Certainly there is somewhere you’d like to visit this year. Figure out how to make it happen.
- Overview your finances. Keep an eye on your money matters frequently to plan and to consider how to even make more money.
- Search Pinterest for new hairstyle ideas and new clothing ideas too. Maybe it’s time for a makeover.
- Try something new to you. Only you know what that is, but spring is a wonderful time to do something new. Try it.
Wishing you a beautiful new season and looking forward to tackling a few of these tasks along with you.