There is nothing any human can do to stop the Covid-19 crisis, except for those things we can do as individuals such as practice social distance, wash our hands, and stay at home as much as possible. But as you stay in your home for health’s sake, consider the following opportunities available to reinvent yourself, market or begin your business and practice a bit of self-care.
- Research the career you’ve always wanted. Visit university sites for distance learning classes and continuing education online.
- Review your resume and update it. Punch it up. If you know someone who has the ability to make you look amazing on paper, give them the work.
- Update your website’s bio area and even consider updating the look of your site.
- Pull out old manuscripts, dust them off, and republish or simply publish them.
- Re-market every book you’ve ever written.
- Co-op with other authors and crafts people to sell your work.
- Create a side-hustle you can do from home.
- Volunteer to make masks or other essentials for friends, family, churches and all non-medical facilities. Do something for your community right in your living room.
I think we’ve provided some ideas to get those creative juices flowing. Remember, you’ve got this and the more you focus on something for post-crisis, the better you will feel on the inside.