Well, it is June and half of the year is almost over. Are you a blogger or do you have a social network in need of engagement? Here are a few monthly observances you can blog about or chat up on your social networks.
- African-American Music Appreciation Month
- Alzheimer’s and Brain Awareness Month
- Caribbean-American Heritage Month
- Country Cooking Month
- Entrepreneurs “Do It Yourself” Marketing Month
- International Men’s Month
- Rebuild Your Life Month
- Professional Wellness Month
If you’re like many of us, you have been cooking at home more than usual, this would be a great time to talk about it during Country Cooking Month. We are certain you have some marketing lessons you have learned that you can blog about and share. Rebuilding one’s life is not an easy task, why not celebrate the people who have done so and encourage those who are doing so now? And for Professional Wellness Month, talk about the stress and strains of working and offer a few solutions to your followers and friends.