We won’t count down to the end of the year just yet, because there’s simply too much to enjoy about now. July is much more than Independence Day to blog about or discuss on social media. We have selected a few observances to loosen your creative juices and give you some inspiration.
- Independent Retailer Month
- National Anti-Boredom Month
- National Black Family Month
- National Culinary Arts Month
- National Grilling Month
- National Make A Difference to Children Month
- National Minority Mental Health Awareness Month
- Sandwich Generation Month
- Self Care Month
- Social Wellness Month
Do you have an online store you want to promote? Talk about or write about independent retailers. National Black Family Month is a great time to talk about family issues and bonding. Do you have any particular insights about sheltering in place? Social Wellness Month offers myriad opportunities to share about social distance has been challenging. You’ve got a lot to work with here. Follow some of the observance hashtags to get a few ideas.